Sunday, March 12, 2006

Beginnings - Siblings

Jan 5: Do you have brothers or sisters? What are their names and birthdates? Who were they named after?
I have two half sisters and (at the moment) two step sisters.

One half sister is by my father, her name is Leslye Dawn. I don't know much about her but wish I did. I know she was about 13 when I was 7, and we lived in Riverside, CA, and she was in Juvie. My dad says that he promised her a boom box if she "kept her nose clean" for 2 months. I guess she really turned around, so they were going to release her early, but my dad and mom knew what kind of an effect they had on me, and were afraid with her record it would be bad, so they didn't take her. They sent her on a bus to her mom's, who had moved to Memphis, Tennessee. My dad tried to contact her lots of times through her Grandma, Helen, but she wouldn't tell him anything because her mom, Pam, told her not to. So the last time he talked to her was when she was a teenager. I wish I could find her.

The other half sister is by my mother, I was raised with her. Her name is secret(I'll call her Sissy here, because it's both anonymous and what I called her when I was little, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to call her that), because she is about to become a prominent neuropsychologist and I don't want her linked to my crazy family on my account. She was born in January 1962. Her first name is because my mom liked it, her middle name is because she had several friends named that name and she liked that too. I named my daughter after this sister.

My two step sisters are Susie and Laura. Before they were my steps, I went to school with Laura. We were passing acquaintences. It's kinda weird that she ended up being my step sister. Susie is a crack head, and that's all I'm gonna say about that, other than she better watch her back if I'm ever in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home